If you are seeking glamorous Hollywood lashes, there are many options at your disposal. Celebrity-like lashes will not only give you a stunning face but also allow you to feel good about yourself. Such lashes look natural and appear to naturally enhance your beauty. You may consider purchasing eyelash growth serum. You can also consider taking dietary supplements that boost the strength and length of your eyelashes. However, using supplements or applying eyelash growth serum is not for everyone, and that’s where false eyelashes, specifically lashes by One Two Cosmetics, come in handy. Today we are going to look at some of the ways you can get gorgeous lashes at the comfort of your home–without using glue.
Most people who would want to have beautiful lashes resort to fumbling around with fake eyelashes, glues, and other dangerous applicators that can cause permanent damage to your eye. Luckily, you can find useful tips to get these beautiful eyelashes without having to endure the pain of self-adhesive lashes or paying a hefty sum of money just to get into a lash extension salon.
Getting celebrity lashes at home
Most of the celebrity lashes that you often see on the runway as well as in the hot streets of Hollywood may not be a hundred percent natural but looks stunning. It is possible for you to achieve the same look without risking your eyes by applying toxic glue or poking out your retina when trying to make your lashes beautiful using a pair of tweezers. You can do this simply by taking advantage of the new innovative magnetized lashes from One Two Cosmetics. These eyelashes are designed with the celebrity status in mind, allowing you to achieve that beautiful look you have always wanted. Here is how these eyelashes work.
• Pick the top lash from the extension kit with one hand
• Position the top lash parallel to your lash and ensure that it is in line with your lash line
• Once you have positioned the lash properly, try matching it with the edge line. The best thing about these lashes is that they magnetically form to match your natural lash line. If by any chance they do not align automatically you just need to take the lash away and try again.
• After placing the top lash, proceed to apply the bottom lash. The main difference between the top and bottom lash is that the bottom lash has a tiny red dot on it.
• Placing the bottom lash is similar to applying the top lash. You just need to hold it parallel to your bottom eyelash line and wait for the magnetic lashes to align themselves.
• After applying both the top and bottom lashes, try blinking a few times to make them feel comfortable and stay in place.
Removing One Two Lash
• Using the soft pads of your index finger as well as your thumb, slide the two magnets away from each another gently sideways. Never pull the lashes forward.
The best thing about these lashes is that applying and removing them is very easy. You can do this in a matter of minutes allowing you to achieve that Hollywood glam anywhere, anytime.
The World’s First Magnetic False Eyelashes
With these eyelashes, you no longer need to spend countless hours in your bathroom while trying to fix your fake eyelashes. If you have sensitive eyes you also do not have to deal with the eye, irritation when you glue the faux mink lashes.
The One two eyelashes are exceptional and very easy to apply. Taking advantage of these eyelashes will not only save you a lot of money of visiting a posh eyelash salon but also allow you to avoid all the stress involved when dealing with glue as well as sharp applicators. It could not be easier to find that Hollywood lashes that you have always dreamed of in the comfort of your home without having to deal with irritation or pain of regular false lashes.
Are the One Two eyelashes affordable?
One of the advantages of going for these eyelashes is that they will not cost you a lot of money. Instead of spending a fortune in a posh lashes salon, using these magnetic lashes will make your friends turn green with envy for a fraction of the high cost in the salons. Instead of using about $150-$200, you can now save your hard-earned money by opting for these magnetic lashes. Additionally, these lashes are super easy to align and blink them into place.